Our Employment lawyers are true specialists in this area of law. We have experience acting for a wide range of employer clients from both the public and private sectors, and for individual employees.
Our employment team is led by Chris Scarrott who joined us from Cullen - The Employment Law Firm. Chris has a reputation for excellence in all aspects of employment law.
- Employment Relationship Problems
- Managing performance - Performance Improvement Plans and Performance Management Issues
- Individual/Collective Employment Agreements and Contractor Agreements
- Collective Bargaining and Industrial Action
- Restructuring and Redundancy - the Change Process
- Employment Law Compliance
- HR audits
- Bullying and Harassment
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
Topics of Interest
Disparities in retirement savings, new frontier in pay equity campaign
Proposed Fair Pay Agreements
Lifting the 'corporate veil' : When a company's directors become personally liable
High Court decision on vaccine order not a rejection of vaccine effectiveness
Covid-19 and an epidemic of burnout: Employers have obligations to staff at risk of stress | Stuff.co.nz
At what point are people on their own? | Stuff.co.nz
Do we need greater employee protections for women experiencing menopause? | Stuff.co.
University programme providing support guide for employers on helping menopausal workers | RNZ News
Growing calls for more support for menopause in the workplace | RNZ
Restraints of Trade and Reasonableness
Pay rises a hairy issue for both private and public sectors | Stuff.co.nz