Tom Mahony leads our Team of lawyers who can provide expert advice regarding your business within the Wellington Region. We help out in areas from Buying and selling businesses, Terms and conditions to Insolvency advice.
- Buying and selling businesses
- Business structuring advice, including shareholders agreements
- Buying, selling and leasing commercial premises
- Terms and conditions for your business
- Risk management for your business, including advice on health and safety
- Employment advice and agreements for your business
- Protecting the intellectual property for your business
- Insolvency advice
We are proud to act for National Charities together with Not for Profit Incorporated Societies and Trade Associations. We provide advice regarding governance, regulatory compliance as well as operational advice for our clients in these sectors.
- Advice regarding any change of Rules or Constitution
- Compliance with New Zealand laws, the Charities Act 2005 and Incorporated Societies Act 1908, including advice around transitioning to the new legislation
- Advice regarding fundraising for organisations, including compliance with the Financial Market requirements
- Employment advice for organisations