We provide expert advice regarding all aspects of property law, both residential and commercial. Should you have a property related dispute then our Litigation team are able to act for you.
- Residential conveyancing
- Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial leasing
- Loan refinancing
- Retirement village sales and purchase
- Joint property ventures
- Development agreements
- Company share apartments and commercial units
- Unit Title advice, including for Body Corporate managers
- Property – related dispute resolution
- Review of construction contracts for the building of a new home
We can help you and your family make sure your personal family needs are met, for example, ensuring you have a Will and providing advice regarding Trusts. Allow our team to take your individual needs to hand.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration (including Estate related disputes)
- Relationship property advice
- Setting up and managing Trusts
- Trusts – related disputes
- Estate planning and succession advice
We also provide Property advice if you are buying or selling a home.